Equipment developed to perform the furrow opening for 2 rows of sugar cane with simultaneously fertilizer and mud cake distribution in the planting furrow. Composed by 2 furrow elements type “Hummingbird” with automatic disarm, row spacing regulation and furrow depth; 2 depth control wheels; polyethylene conjugated fertilizer boxes for 1250 kgs, stainless steel endless auger; driven by hydraulic motor, bin capacity for 11,5 cubic meters with distribution by conveyor belt with slats driven by hydraulic engine, oscillating coverer for the furrow covering when the mud cake is applied in advance of the planting season (“Planting Mud Cake”) and, tandem axle with low pressure wheel and tires.
The equipment is coupled in the tractor trough the coupling tower in the 3 points and has a ball pin articulation point to facilitate maneuvers. Posses 2 iron wheels that work inside the furrows, which allow the equipment´s operation in more sloped areas.
- 11,5 cubic meters mud cake chase bin, with 2 transport conveyor belts, driven by hydraulic motors.
- Polyethylene conjugated fertilizer boxes for 1250 kgs, stainless steel endless auger; driven by hydraulic motor
- 5,35 meters total width
- 3,45 meters height
- 2,60 meters transport width
- Width 3,30 meters for 1,40 meters row spacing and 3,50 meters for row spacing 1,50 meters
- Wheel Gauge 2,80 meters for row spacing 1,40 meters, and 3,00 meters for 1,50 meters row spacing
- 2 furrow openers Hummingbird with automatic disarm, row spacing regulation for 1,40m and 1,50 meters
- 2 depth control wheels from 0,20 up to 0,45 meters with High Flotation Tires 10,5/80 X 18 - 10 Tires
- Tandem axle with 4 low pressure tires 500/45 x22,5 – 12 ply
- Oscillating arms covering with working angle regulation that perform the furrow covering when the mud cake is applied before the planting season.
- 2 Iron wheels for operations in sloped areas
- Furrow markers and optional cutting discs
- Platform for fertilizer refueling with stairs
Minimum required Power: 200 hp.