Equipment with industrial project developed in partnership with the CTC (Sugar Cane Technology Center), PCP 6000 is designed to perform the sugar cane mechanized planting, doing all of the sugar cane planting operations just one time in 2 rows with operating performance of approximately 0.8 up to 1 ha per hour.
The planter is pulled by tractor with a minimum required power of 180 hp, trough tower with coupling at 3 points with joint pin-ball type for easy maneuvering and is characterized by great simplicity of operation.
It has 2 furrow openers type “hummingbird” with automatic disarm, furrow spacing and depth adjustment, stainless steel fertilizer box, with 1.250 kg capacity with level sensor, whose distribution is done through stainless steel endless auger driven by hydraulic motor and oil flow regulation valve, which allows to calibrate the amount of fertilizer to be applied with higher accuracy and easiness.
It also has a seed bin with a capacity of 24 cubic meters for 6 tons, which must be harvested by prepared harvesters with special kits to harvest seeds and fed by overflow truck. The bin has a central division which prevents seeds from accumulating on one side due to the declivity of the terrain.
The seeds distribution is made through two conveyor belts composed by 16 slats each disposed alternately to provide a uniform distribution of the seedlings in the furrow. The conveyor belts are driven by a hydraulic motor with oil flow regulation valve, through which can be regulated the speed of the belts and therefore the amount of seeds per furrow linear meter groove.
The planter is equipped with two hydraulic cylinders that push the back cover of the bin, which maintains a constant flow of seedlings in the transporting conveyor belts, until the end of the seeds inside the bin.
Cabin with air-conditioned, or acclimatized, which access is done by stairs and platform with handrail, allows to an operator, by handles and other controls, operate the transporting and seed dozer mechanism
to the conveyor belts and furrow coverers. The operator also controls the operation of the insecticide applicator system and the need for refueling fertilizer.
PCP 6000 also has an insecticide applicator for soil pests, consisting of tank with a capacity of 600 liters, filter, piston pump driven by hydraulic motor, throttle control and 2 anti-dripping nozzles that spray the syrup pesticide directly on the seeds.
The planter is equipped with oscillating coverer for the two planting furrows and composed of 2 seeds settle rolls in the furrow bottom, 4 concave discs set in oscillating arms with working angle adjustment and 2 compacting rollers that compress the soil over the seeds, avoiding the formation of air pockets.
It has tandem axle with 4 low pressure tires and 2 stabilizing wheels and depth controllers.
Optionally, the PCP 6000 can be equipped with a fungicide applicator composed with a tank with a capacity of 600 liters of syrup, which is fixed on the side of the planter bin, 2 electric pumps, one for the syrup agitation and another for spraying and two supports with 3 full cone nozzles each set, fixed inside the spouts, which give a fungicide bath on the seeds before fall in the planting furrow.
Minimum Required Power:
- 2 furrow openers with polyethylene coated wings with automatic disarm, adjustable spacing to 0.90, 1.40 and 1.50 m and depth adjustment made through the stabilizer wheels with tires Super Flotation 10.5 / 80 x 18-10 ply.
- Fertilizer stainless steel box type with a capacity of 1,250 kg with distribution level sensor, driven by stainless steel endless auger, or mats.
- Fertilizer driven by hydraulic motor and fertilizer flow calibration trough oil flow valve
- 24 cubic meters bin and capacity for 6 tons of seeds, with central divider and side and back loading complements
- 2 distributing conveyor belts with 16 slats each one disposed alternately, driven by hydraulic motor with speed control, for the seed number regulation per furrow linear meter.
- 2 3 stages hydraulic cylinders to push the back cover, to maintain constant seed flow in the distribution belts still the end of the seeds in the bin;
- 600 liters insecticide tank.
- Piston pump driven by hydraulic motor and 2 anti-dripping nozzles for the syrup pulverization over the seeds;
- 17 clean water Reservoir, not potable
- Oscillating coverer for the two planting furrows and composed of 2 seeds settle rolls in the furrow bottom, 4 concave discs set in oscillating arms with working angle adjustment and 2 compacting rollers that compress the soil over the seeds, avoiding the formation of air pockets
- Air Conditioner cabin, or climatizade, with bench, handles and control panel for operator´s commands.
- Tandem axle with 4 500/45 x 22,5 - 12 ply low pressure tires
- Height 4.30 metros.
- Length 7,60 metros.
- Width 3,65m in operation (for transport, width of 2,60m).
- Wheel Gauge 3,00m for 1,5 row spacing plantation, 2,80m for 1,40 row spacing and 2,50m for row spacing of 0,90m.
- Weight 9.230 kg (empty).
- Three points hitching system.
- Seeds size up to 45cm.
- Working speed 5 to 7 km/h.
- Turning radius de 7,30m.
- Operating performance of approximately 0.8 up to 1 ha per hour.